I love Christmas. The decorated trees, eggnog, peppermint ice cream, candycanes, warm fires, family and friends. I went into this great little store near my house where they have the cutest decorations. Their Christmas trees were covered with amazing ornaments and some of my favorite ornaments were extremely realistic cupcakes, they were the to scale and were even made out of a rubberish material so they were squishy like a real cupcake. They had really adorable aprons that had cupcakes that would be great to wear while preparing a delicious Christmad dinner!
Welcome to my blog, the new guide to all things sugar!
I created this blog to share my love of baking with others and delicious recipes.
My favorite dessert quotes:
1. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.- Charles M. Schulz
2. A bad review is like baking a cake with all the best ingredients and having someone sit on it.- Danielle Steel
3. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.- Bob Hope
4. The most dangerous food is wedding cake.- James Thurber
5. A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece.- Ludwig Erhard
6. I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.- Mitch Hedberg
7. Forget love – I’d rather fall in chocolate!- Unknown
8. I don’t drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate – Unknown
9. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is.- Unknown
10. Never trust a skinny ice cream man – Ben Cohen
11. I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. -Jason Love
12. Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not! -Author Unknown
13. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’ -Jerry Seinfeld
14. If there’s no chocolate in heaven, I’m not going-Author Unknown
15. Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work.- Robert Brault
16.Save the earth. It’s the only planet with chocolate.-Author Unknown
17.A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.-Author Unknown
18. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.- Judith Viorst~ even though this is one of my favorites I do not have the strength to live by it.